Simon Associés has been present in Paris since its creation in 1992.
Renowned for its work in the field of law relating to distressed companies and distribution, the firm has experienced sustained growth by expanding into other areas of expertise and opening offices elsewhere in France.
The team now includes more than 70 lawyers.
The Paris office is organized by centers of expertise, led by one or more partners :
- Special Cases : Jean-Charles Simon, David Pitoun, Cyrille Garnier, Stéphane Cavet
- Corporate, Finance, Disposals & Acquisitions : Jack Demaison, Cyrille Garnier
- Distressed Companies and Recovery : Jean-Charles Simon, Stéphane Cavet, David Pitoun
- Distribution, Competition & Consumer products: François-Luc Simon, Sandrine Richard, Cristelle Albaric
- International : Jean-Charles Simon, Cristelle Albaric, Stéphanie De Giovanni, Olivia Lê Horovitz
- Real Estate, Construction & Town planning : Isabelle Robert-Védère, Benoît Raimbert, Amélie Pinçon
- Intellectual Property & Information Technologies : Jean-Charles Simon, Francois-Luc Simon, Florence Schlegel, Fabrice Degroote
- Labor & Human Resources : Nicolas Billon, Anne-Laurence Faroux
- Health: Catherine Tamburini-Bonnefoy
- Taxation : Jean-François Bette
- Compliance : Florence Schlegel
From its Paris office, with the support of teams in the regions, Simon Associés has in recent years developed recognized expertise in digital technologies, venture capital, legaltech, and more generally in the field of innovative technologies related to business transformation.
In the regions, the Special Cases activity is headed up by Sophie Nayrolles (Montpellier) and Joachim Bernier (Nantes), while Marie Robineau (Nantes) bolsters the firm’s expertise in Distressed Companies and Recovery.
This nationwide activity, linked to collaborative management and remarkable team cohesion, allows Simon Associés to tune into the needs of its clients, in Paris and in the regions.
To extend the national presence, Jean-Charles Simon set up the dedicated Simon Avocats network bringing together independent business law firms in the main French cities.
And because the scope of action of today’s companies means going beyond our borders, the Simon International network brings together renowned law firms in nearly 50 countries.