The Simon Associés law firm has been present in Montpellier since 2010 in support of companies in this region which is recognized for its economic momentum. Our office is located in the heart of the city and the metropolis, near the courts.
The Simon Associés Montpellier office is headed by Sophie Nayrolles, Partner Lawyer, Counsel and General Litigation Specialist in Business Law and Contract Law. Sophie participates in the drafting of contracts and assists companies and associations in their development. She helps her clients determine their prevention strategies and procedures for distressed companies. She has also developed specific expertise in post-acquisition litigation.
Clarisse Lachenal, Lawyer, intervenes mainly in civil law and commercial law, both in counsel and litigation, with a clientele composed mainly of SMEs and associations. She is also a mediator.
Sophie Barruet, Lawyer, intervenes both in counsel and litigation, in the civil and commercial fields, with a focus on banking law and financing as well as in real estate law. She works alongside credit institutions, coownership associations and SMEs in all sectors of activity.
Fanny Durand works in labor law and health law, both in counsel and litigation (including general litigation), with a clientele composed mainly of companies, managers of health, social and medico-social establishments, and pharmaceutical firms.
Areas of law practiced
- Civil and Commercial Litigation, Mediation & Arbitration
- Contractual Practices
- Distressed Companies
- Real Estate, Construction & Town Planning Law
- Business Criminal Law
- International Law
- Digital Technologies, Information & Communication law
- Health Law
- Corporate Law, Finance, Private Equity, Financing, Disposal and Acquisition, Legal, Corporate Activities & Markets
- Senior executives
- Judicial representatives
- Co-ownership associations
Sectors of activity
- Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Franchise, Networks and Distribution
- Real Estate & Social Housing
- Health, eHealth, Healthcare and Social Health
- Tourism, Hotels & Leisure
- Information, Communication & Digital Technology
33 bis rue du Faubourg-Saint-Jaumes, 34000 Montpellier, FRANCE
Tél. : + 33 (0)4 67 58 94 94
Fax : + 33 (0)4 11 62 80 78