Simon Associés began its activity in this field at the time of the real estate crisis of the 1990s, primarily in order to defend the interests of banks or property traders in difficulty.
The Department has developed by taking on complex projects, often incomplete, involving decisions to be made concerning ownership, construction, leasing, debt collection and, more generally, litigation of any kind.
The dedicated team supports its clients for all their legal transactions related to real estate in the following areas:
Development and Construction
- Legal and tax structuring of real estate transactions
- Agreements to sell and sales, construction leases, emphyteutic leases
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts necessary for the implementation of projects (real estate development contract, construction, delegated project management, architect’s contract, insurance, etc.)
- Assistance during construction, acceptance, delivery
- Litigation concerning real estate transactions