Simon Associés Health and Life Sciences law Department has a great experience in the health sector and more broadly in supporting companies working in the field of regulated products.
Actually, through its partner Michèle Anahory, the firm has recognized expertise in advice in the field of health products (drugs, MD / IVD, foodstuffs dedicated to special medical purposes, etc.) throughout the whole life cycle of the products (clinical trials, market access and pricing, marketing, advertising, health policy, anti-gifts and transparency law, product responsibility).
The department also advises its clients working in the cosmetics and agrifood sector (food supplements, phytosanitary products, foodstuffs for everyday consumption, water and waste treatment, etc.) as well as in animal health and nutrition.
This way, the firm owns a team dedicated to health and life sciences law, working both in advice and in litigation, if necessary with the support of the other departments as part of a multidisciplinary approach. For example, the department offers support in the management of digital projects (especially when they imply the collection and treatment of health data), risk mapping and implementation of compliance programs.
Over time, the department has built a solid reputation for managing crisis as well as reputational risks.
Advice to manufacturers of health products / cosmetics
- Advice on clinical trials;
- Support to market access services, particularly in the context of product pricing;
- Advertising of health products;
- Preparation and follow-up of inspections by health authorities;
- Patient therapeutic education;
- Management of relationships between manufacturers and healthcare professionals (DMOS / Transparency);
- Support in the implementation of digital projects.
Advice to manufacturers of agrifood products
- Nutrition / health claims;
- Advice on regulatory qualification of products;
- Management of environmental authorizations;
- Reputational risk management.
Support to healthcare institutions
- Public service litigation;
- Mediation / litigation between health professionals;
- Digital transition.
Simon Associés also advices :
- Pharmaceutical laboratories, manufacturers and distributors of MD or IVDD;
- Wholesalers and export distributors;
- Public and private health institutions;
- Manufacturers of agrifood products.