Taxation lies at the heart of business life, affecting both the results of companies and the remuneration of shareholders and senior executives. Simon Associés is able to support the company, the shareholders and senior executives on a day-to-day basis and in the case of specific projects, with a constant effort to achieve secure tax optimization.
The tax department intervenes, both in counsel and in litigation, with private clients and companies located in mainland France and the French overseas departments.
Taxation on a daily basis
- Participation in the decision to close the accounts and review of tax declarations: VAT, corporate tax, additional duties
- Establishment and monitoring of tax consolidation
- Implementation of tailored solutions: application for ruling and approval
- Securing intra-group financial flows: auditing of intra-group relations, setting up agreements, etc.
- International mobility of employees: setting up of impatriation/expatriation policy
- Preparation of income tax and real estate wealth tax declarations, especially for senior executives, impatriates and expatriates