Simon Associés advises French and international listed and unlisted companies in connection with their acquisition, disposal, restructuring and financing transactions and in the context of setting up joint ventures or strategic agreements in France and internationally. Our clientele is made up of companies of all sizes (from startups or small businesses up to listed or unlisted groups), business executives, investment funds and family offices, whether French or foreign.
Our teams’ skill sets cover mergers and acquisitions, private equity, stock market law, corporate litigation and restructuring in all sectors of activity.
Simon Associés’ teams are regularly cited as being among the most active in the field of mergers and acquisitions and private equity.
Mergers & Acquisitions – Financing – Commercial Partnerships & Joint Ventures
- Acquisition audits & vendor due diligence
- Legal engineering and strategic consulting in companies and groups of listed and unlisted companies
- Restructuring: mergers, spin-offs, partial contributions of assets, divestment strategy and carve-outs
- Structuring of sales processes
- Takeover of listed companies: takeover and exchange offers
- Takeover of unlisted companies: securities transfer protocol, liability guarantee, business combination
- Equity and debt financing
- Establishment of all collateral related to these transactions (credit documentation, escrow agreements, first demand guarantees, bonds, etc.)
- Joint ventures & strategic alliances